Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Review: SK-II Pitera™ Essence Set

Helloooo.. I have a confession. I'm a new SK-II user and I am falling it love with it! SK-II is best known for its pitera essence, which is famously known as miracle water. Generally, I don't have problematic skin. I only have slightly oily T-zone and tend to get dehydrated. I rarely have pimples/breakouts except during that time of the month. Hehehe.. So here we go!

My set is called the Pitera Essence Set and it contains:

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, Best Lotion for Face
SK-II Pitera™ Essence Set Festive edition
Retail price RM 219


SK-II Facial Treatment Essence 75ml
This product is their best seller; also known as SK II Miracle Water. It contains 90% pitera. Pitera is claimed to moderate the skin surface renewal cycle hence making your skin look younger that how it actually are. It also claims to show result just in 14 days! So after 14 days, you can expect your skin conditions such as spots, wrinkles, firmness, texture and radiance will be improved.

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion 40ml
The clear lotion is more like a toner. I don't really get it why the Japanese and Korean call toner as lotion anyway. Hehe.. This toner contains AHA and Pitera to help exfoliates dead skin cells and any dirts/impurities. Therefore you should avoid its contact with your eyes area.

SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
The SK-II Pitera Set comes with 1 piece of their best seller mask. This mask is enriched with Pitera and really helps to hydrate the skin. Upon usage, it leaves the skin noticeably hydrated, radiant and soft.

This set is great for beginner (like me). I highly recommend the SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion. On my first wipe, I can actually see dirts and impurities. So gross! Macam keluar semua daki, kerak dan minyak. Honestly, I am lazy and usually skip my skincare routine. So if I skip wearing toner for a few time, I can actually see dirts when I wipe my face with SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion. As for the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence or the miracle water, it makes my skin soft, supple and clear. I notice that my pores are getting smaller!

So ladies! Please try this set ;) I just use Neutrogena facial foam. Thehehe.. no way I'm gonna spend my $$$ for facial foam :P Then, I wipe my skin with the SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion. After that I will prep my skin with SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. The I will smear my fav moisturezer and wallahhh!

sk-ii, best skincare, sk2 treatment essence, facial treatment, face care, skin care brands, sk2 facial treatment essence price, sk ii products price, best lotion for face

No comments: