Thursday, February 14, 2013

Kota Bharu Car-boot sale!

So much is going on in my life right now, and I'm expecting some big changes will be happening as well. Tsk. How I hate changes. Within these 4 years, I am building my comfort zone bits by bits. Slowly, I added some friends, someone and new routines and of course I dread the thought of knowing that my life have to change. Sobs. So much of being a control freak, deep down inside I know I can't control everything. I just hope that things will be okay :)

Meanwhile, I am keeping myself busy! I'm starting a small business with a friend: Car-boot  sale! Can you believe that? I still can't :P And boy, it is a lot of work! We had to sort the good clothes out, and washed them. But we are satisfied since what we bought was a hugeeeee bundle of good clothes!


Teaser!


Location: in front of Tesco Kota Bharu
Every Friday (if it's not raining -.-")
4.30 pm to 7.30 pm

No comments: