Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I'm back from Tin Tin City!


Ride a local bus from Tan Son Nhat International Airport to the city center instead of haling a cab :D
Paid VND 5,000 only (instead of USD 7-10 if you ride a cab). Win!

 

Drank refreshing lemon soda & ate delicious beef pho on my first day. Halal @ Saigon is still awsome as I left it 3 years ago.



Experienced "traffic jam" in Mekong Delta minus the constant tin tin tin sounds of Saigon :P

From top left: Melon & banana icecream, grape cakes, melon yoghurt drink & orange milk.
Groceries shopping (my fav activity in any foreign land)



Drank Red Rose Coffee with strawberry jam & whipped cream in Trung Nguyen Cafe on my last day there!
Weird combo but absolutely delicious :)

Ps: I will update more >.< But for now, pictures will do most of the talking. Hehe


vietnam tourism, ho chi minh, saigon, mekong delta, mekong river, halal saigon, backpacking, travelling, airport, vietnam coffee, vietnamese coffee

No comments: